| Still Life with Cat |
I don't think I left my apartment this weekend for more than the 15 minutes it took to buy some apples and cheese at the market. There was a lot of sleeping, cooking, reading, chatting with friends, and TV watching. It was nice, but I'm looking forward to more active weekends once all flu symptoms finally give up their grip on my household.
| My lovely brunch spread. |
We also made progress on making more interesting dinners. Behold eggplant stuffed with ground turkey, rice, and veggies, made by Jason.
Looking forward to:
Taking down the Christmas decorations
Two nights worth of dinner leftovers
Planning a trip to Boston to visit Rita!
Planning the Argentina trip
Doing an easy online yoga video to ease back into working out
Scheduling my first massage ever using a Christmas gift certificate
Planning a trip to my favorite restaurant (everyone's favorite restaurant) Rose's Luxury, also using a Christmas gift certificate
No comments:
Post a Comment